Magnificent Northeast Tour-Darjeeling 2N-Gangtok 3N
Embark on a wonderful sojourn of a lifetime with exquisitely crafted Darjeeling Gangtok tour package. Spanning for over 5 nights / 6 days, the tour allows you to soak in the pristine beauty of the amazing tourist destinations. Trek to the Tiger Hill to marvel at stunning sunrise views. Stroll amidst the picturesque tea gardens. Add to this, the timeless beauty of the Tsomgo which will make you fall in love with the lake. While on your honeymoon, do ride on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. Your Darjeeling and Gangtok tour includes all this and much more which will help you cherish memorable experiences.
Duration-5 Nights / 6 Days
Destinations : DARJEELING(2) GANGTOK(3)
Pick up & Drop-New Jalpaiguri Station(NJP) or Bagdogra Airport.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.We are specialized in Darjeeling,Gangtok,Kalimpong,Pelling Tour
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Gangtok (100 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 05: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best of the Wholesale prices
Hill Crown Retreat or Similar- DARJEELING
Hill Crown Retreat is 4 km away from the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park. This hotel in Darjeeling provides free Wi-Fi service.
Hotel Alpine Crest or Similar- GANGTOK
The Yatra SMART choice property comes with a promise of 8 assured amenities, money-back guarantee and priority helpline support. You also get free cancellation and standardized prices through the year.
- TOYOTA Innova
- Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
- No. of Vehicle :1
- No. of Seats :03 PUSHBACK + 03 STRAIGHT BACK
- Luggage Space :03 PIECES IN CAR & 03 PIECES ON TOP
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
Per adult Price – INR 12541 X 4 pax = INR 50164 (four person travelling together)
Total = INR 50164
*Inclusive of all taxes