We're ready, Let's talk.
Payment Gateway Link for Credit Card/Debit Card
Our Bank Details
- ACCOUNT TITLE:SILK ROUTE LEISURE & ADVENTURE
- BANK NAME: AXIS BANK LTD
- CURRENT ACCOUNT NUMBER:913020040853771
- BANK BRANCH: PRINCE ANWAR SHAH ROAD BRANCH
- BRANCH ADDRESS: 85 PRINCE ANWAR SHAH ROAD, KOLKATA , WEST BENGAL ,INDIA, PIN 700033
- MICR: 700211020
- IBAN / RTGS / IFSC : UTIB0000255
- PAN: AHHPA6634Q
- GSTIN: 19AHHPA6634Q2ZT
Other Payment Gateway
- Google Pay-silkroute.leisure@okaxis
- Phone Pe-9830011715@ybl
For the services contracted, 50% advance payment should be made during the booking time on confirmed basis & the full payment must reach us 30 days before the travel date in case of group bookings and 7 days before in case of individual (FIT) bookings. The Weekender hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Besides above, in certain cases like Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Christmas/ New Year) or during fairs/festivals, full payment may be required in order to hold space on CONFIRMED BASIS. Please note that such payments are NON REFUNDABLE.
Cancellation Charges for Room Booking or Tour Package:
- 90% refund in case of Cancellation 30 days before arrival date.
- 50% refund in case of Cancellation 15 days before arrival date.
- No refund in case of Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date.
- No refund once you have checked in if you want to leave before your checkout date.
- Any funds received from outside of India for bookings cannot be refunded outside of India.
Note: All Refund Transfer charges shall be charged from guest account, If any
Refund Policy in Special Case-
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), The Weekender shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events.
- In this type of case we offer Postponement or rescheduling your Room Booking/Package within Three Months depending upon the availability.
NOTE: No refund for cancellation of booking during
- Durga Puja Holidays
- Christmas Holidays & new Year (20th Dec to 2nd Jan)
- Holi or Dolyatra
- During 23th Jan to 26th Jan
- During 15th Aug & 2nd Oct
- Any Festival Time