Samabeong Tea Estate near Lava
Call +91 9830011715/ +91 7980453218, Emailemail@example.com
Samabeong Heritage Tea Bungalow near Lava
Our Tea bungalow is located around 08 kms. from the hill town of Lava at an altitude of 6700 feet. Samabeong Tea Estate rests at the Himalayan foothills near Lava and is one of the highest organic tea gardens. 1882 when the Estate was established by the British; it has seen a change of hands many times since, and by the early 1960’s, the Estate had become a degenerated, abandoned swamp. The lively hilly hamlet of Lava is a gateway to the Neora Valley Forest so while staying at our bungalow; guests can take day trips to various viewpoints and settlements within Neora Valley like Kolakham, Rishyap and Loleygaon.
- Visiting the Tea processing factory situated beside the bungalow
- Neora Valley is famous for birds and butterflies, so guests having some interest in bird watching and butterfly tracking would surely have a memorable experience here.
- Taking a nature trail in the pine forest and the goat tracks through the tea garden
- Mountain Biking inside the tea estate property
- Picnicking beside the river inside the property except during the monsoon months
- Trek 12 km. fromLavato Jelepla and Rachela Pass, located at the junction of Sikkim, Bhutan, and Bengal.
- Bhutanese monasteries of Lava.
- Neora Valley Interpretation Center at the place and a clock tower.
- Sunrise points nearby the Changey Falls, called Tiffin Dara and Ghanti Dara.
- Rishap, Lolegaon, Neora Valley Jungle camp, Kalimpong and Darjeeling can be added up in the trip.
How to Reach
Mall Junction is the nearest Railhead, but you can come from New Jalpaiguri (NJP) also, the distance to Lava is about 105kms via Kalimpong and 119kms via Garubathan. It takes about 3.5 hours by car from NJP. Also, it takes the same time 3.5 hrs from nearest airport Bagdogra located at a distance of 13 km. from Siliguri. The airport is well connected with all major states of India.
About Samabeong Tea Bungalow
There are 05 Double bed rooms in our bungalow, a dining hall and a lounge with fireplace.Lava bungalow offers a mesmeric view of the distant foothills and valleys of Eastern Himalayas.
Room Tariff with all meals-
- Room Tariff (Standard): Rs.7500/- per night, per couple
- Room Tariff (Delux) glass house : Rs.8500/- per night, per couple
- Extra Cot (5 years above) : Rs.3000/- per night
Note-In Special Occasion like Puja,Christmas tariff will increase.