Bonolata Farm Stay-perfect weekend destination near Kolkata
Discover nature in its most natural state at Bonolata farm…..
Not too far from the madding crowd, and the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, awaits this serene abode of nature to soothe your eyes. Sprawling over 25 bighas of farmland and water bodies, this is the perfect destination to take a break from the daily mundane routine for a day out with your near and dear ones or a refreshing weekend trip with your friends & family. Located at just half an hour drive away from Ruby or Science City, getting back to work should not be much of a concern during the fun weekend.
Enjoy our authentic Bengali cuisine or flaunt your culinary skills and be the star of the DIY Barbecue Night. Spend the day leisurely fishing or bird-watching… Or you can just stroll through the lush green fields and inflate your lungs with fresh pollution free air that rejuvenates your senses. So please grace us with your presence and enjoy this very unique experience of a farm stay in the city suburbs.
Remember… In every walk with nature you receive far more than you seek.
Activities in Bonolata farm-
- Just relax & listen to Bird’s song
- Children’s Play area
- Roam around nearby villages
- Explore Village life
How to Reach Bonolata farm-
It’s very close to Kolkata, just 12km from Ruby Hospital Crossing,you have to reach Kheyadaha & from there another 6km drive towards Ganga Joara road,Harapur Stop.
You can come down from Basanti Highway also,you have to turn right from Jalopath Crossing & reach Kheyadaha & take another left 6km.
Day out or Picnic at Bonolata farm
With nearing winter, you can enjoy an excellent day out at our farmhouse. Time spend with family, friends and colleagues in a Day picnic at Bonolata Farmhouse is an excellent option. Here you will find beauty of village life and nature. It’s just 12km away from Ruby Hospital Crossing.
Picnic Time: 9.30am – 5:30pm
Standard Picnic Menu & Costs
- Breakfast: Luchi, Aloor Dam, Sweets, Tea/ Coffee
- Snacks: 1 Chicken, 1 Veg, Green Salad
- Lunch: Rice, Dal, Bhaja, Torkari, Fish Kalia (1 plate), Chicken/ Mutton/ Paneer (1 plate), Chatni, Papad,Sweet
- Evening: Tea/Coffee with Biscuits
Food Cost (with mutton lunch): Rs.750/ per head
Food Cost (with chicken lunch): Rs.700/ per head
Children (under 5 years) if taking separate plate will be charged full food cost
*Please note outside food is not allowed at Bonolata Farmhouse.
Tariff for Picnic Venue
- Up to 10 guests = Rs.2000 (01 Non AC Double bed Cottage with attached bathroom)
- Additional guest: Rs.100 per guest
- Exclusive Lawn with 3 Rooms(attached toilets) adobe 30 pax @Rs.6000
For Venue Rental (outside catering)
- Lawn 1-Rs.15000/- with two rooms
- Lawan 2-Rs.25000/- with three rooms