Weekend Purulia Tour Package -Ajodhya with Baranti 2N/3D
Purulia is a land of natural beauty. The lush green landscape, verdant hills and dense forests make it a perfect tourist destination that gives a rustic ambience and peaceful surroundings to weary city dwellers.Try our exclusive Purulia Tour Package of 2N/3D.
This westernmost district of West Bengal is part of the Chota Nagpur plateau which unravels her untapped mystery and wondrous beauty. The landscape is rocky and undulating. The tourism of Purulia attractions center around its hills, forests as well as its archaeological excavations and the relics of ancient buildings and temples. Tribal ethos enriches the mystic charm and natural beauty of this land of red soil and red blooms of Palash.Now a days Purulia Tourism is becoming very popular for weekends.
How to Reach Ajodhya Pahar from Kolkata-
Ajodhya Hills is located about 300 km. from Kolkata and 50 km. from Purulia town. It’s a part of the Dalma Hills and is easily accessible by road although the roads are not great. The entire area is a hilly one with tribals and the nearest town area is Baghmundi.
Departure from Source
Arrival at Destination
|Kolkata (Howrah)||12883 Rupasi Bangla Express(Daily)||06:25||11:50|
|12865 Lalmati Express(Tu,Sat)||08:30||14:15|
|22857 SRC ANVT WEEKLY SF EXP(Mon)||08:50||14:25|
|22891 HWH-RNC INTERCITY EXPRESS(Th-Sat)||15:10||20:33|
|12827 Purulia Express(Daily)||16:50||22:20|
|12152 SAMARSATA EXP(Fri-Sat)||21:15||02:38|
|12152 KAVIGURU SUPERFAST EXP(Sun)||21:25||02:38|
|58011 HWH-ADRA CKP/BKSC PASS(Daily)||23:05||06:20|
Best time to visit in Purulia-
Winters from September – March is the best time to visit Purulia concerning weather, as the temperatures range between 3°C and 20°C. The days are charming, pleasant and comfortably cool. Monsoon is also good in Purulia.
Best tourist places to visit in Purulia-
- Charida The Mask Village – Charida is famous for mask-makers
- Khairabera Dam a Magnificent Beauty
- PPSP Upper Dam, PPSP Lower Dam, Turga Dam, Murguma Dam, Lahoria Dam, Pachent Dam, Maithon Dam
- Lahoria Temple, Kolaneswari Temple , Joychandi Temple, Garhpanchokot Temple, Deulghata Temple
- Bamni Falls, Turga Falls
- Joychandi Pahar remind you the Satyajit Ray’s shooting spot of the famous bengali film Hirok Rajar Deshe
- Garh Panchakot The less-known archaeological site, Baranti lake or Muradih Dam
Upon arrival at Barabhum railway junction, you would meet our representative/driver and proceed for breakfast. After having breakfast go for sightseeing tour witnessing Ajodhya hill top, Bamni Falls, PPSP Uper Dam, PPSPLower Dam, Loharia Temple, Kesto Bazar Dam and proceed for Lunch.
Later in the day go for a sightseeing tour of ajodhya range covering Charida Village, Matha Forest, Pakhi Pahar.
Later in the evening head to Hotel enjoy dinner and night stay in Hotel
After having breakfast go for sightseeing tour witnessing Turga Falls, Blue Lake(Echo Point), Bamni Falls, Mayur Pahar and proceed for Lunch.
Later in the day Drop to Railway Station on the way go for a sightseeing tour of ajodhya range covering Murguma Dam, Deulghata Temple.
After having breakfast go for sightseeing tour witnessing Muraddi Dam(Baranti), Garhpanchakot, Panchet Dam, and proceed for Lunch.
Later in the day go for a sightseeing tour of Raghunathpur range covering Joychandi Pahar,
Later in the evening Drop to Railway Station. (End Tour)
Guest House/ Hotels/ Homestays/ Nature Camps in Baghmundi Area
- Pickup from Barabhum/ Purulia Town Station
- Drop to Purulia Station
- Accommodation in Twin/ Triple/ Four Sharing Basis
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tour Guide/Driver
- All Breakfast
- All Dinner
- All transportation in destination location
- All Sight-seen As per Itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entry Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Any special request
- For 2 person – Rs. 7250/- Per Person
- For 4 person – Rs. 5000/- Per Person
- For 6 person – Rs. 4500/- Per Person
- For 8 person – Rs. 4200/- Per Person
- For 2 person – Rs. 10000/- Per Person
- For 4 person – Rs. 8000/- Per Person
- For 6 person – Rs. 7500/- Per Person
- For 8 person – Rs. 6850/- Per Person
- For 2 person – Rs. 13500/- Per Person
- For 4 person – Rs. 11000/- Per Person
- For 6 person – Rs. 10500/- Per Person
- For 8 person – Rs. 10000/- Per Person
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees