Shyamsundarpur Riverside Resort
Shyamsundarpur Riverside Resort is located just beside river Hooghly near Falta,it’s a perfect weekend spot near Kolkata.
This place provides a perfect break from the madding crowd and routine urban life to rejuvenate the tired life. Nested in a bend with a great view of the mighty river, it is close to nature with modern comfort and luxury. You can enjoy riverview from your bedroom or from lawn or from gazebo. It has infinity swimming pool,BBQ facility & restaurant.
Amidst the lush and sumptuous land of about an area of 20 acres. It is situated on the banks of river Hooghly, in Falta lies deep-rooted into the lap of Mother Nature. The Retreat, besides providing an open space for kid’s playground, also offers a deck area which is the most appealing and charismatic prospect of the site from where one can adore the set of the twilight as well as the ebb and flow of the Ganges.
Things to do in Shyamsundarpur :
- You can take a country boat ride on the waters of the river Hooghly is an activity you cannot miss.
- Explore nearby rural life of villages by walking.
- Visit nearby Raichak or Diamond Harbour or Burul
How to reach Shyamsundarpur:
You can come down from Burul or Falta via Bakrahat road
At present we have 6 operational rooms with infinity swimming pool(not operational now)
- Rs.3550 Deluxe Double Bed Room (4 nos.)
- Rs.3175 Deluxe Triple Bed Room (1 no.)
- Rs.4700 Deluxe Four Bed Room (1 no.)
- All rooms with complementary B/F.
- Check in:11.30 AM,Check out:10.00 Am
- Meal apprx per head Rs.650 to 700.
- Extra person cost with B/F @Rs.500/-
Day outing or Picnic 10.00am to 5.30 pm
- 01 AC Room with attached bathroom. Up to 10 guests: Rs.4000/-
- 02 AC Rooms with attached bathroom. Up to 25 guests: Rs.7500/-
- 03 AC Rooms with attached bathroom. Up to 30 guests: Rs.9000/-
- 04 AC Rooms with attached bathroom. Up to 40 guests: Rs.11000/-
- 01 AC Four-Bed Room with attached bathroom. Up to 20 guests: Rs.6000
Food- Rs.900/- per head
- BREAKFAST-Puri Sabji & Sweets
- SNACKS-Veg Pakora (4 pcs), Chicken Pakora (4 pcs), Green Salad, Papad with Tea/Coffee
- LUNCH: Rice, Dal, Jeera Aloo, Seasonal Sabji, Mutton(4 Pcs) or Chicken (4pcs), Chutney, and Papad.
- Evening Tea with Biscuits