Exclusive Manipur Nagaland Tour Package 7 Nights & 8 Days
Imphal 3N, Loktak Lake 1N, Ukhrul 1N, Kohima 2N
Explore Nagaland & Manipur Tour Package with us,Least touched and least discovered, Manipur & Nagaland promises to be a great tourist discovery as the state offers endless enjoyment and pleasure with its exotic landscape, undulating hills, green valleys, blue lakes and dense forests.
Key Attractions-Loktak Lake,Imphal City Tour,Andro Village, Moreh (border of Myanmar),Keibul Lamjao National Park, Shirui Hills-Ukhrul,Kohima,Dimapur,Kisama Heritage Village, Dzukou Valley
Arrive Imphal Check In Hotel. Visit Kangla Fort, Khwairamband Keithel or Ima Market (Women Local Market) and Govindaji Temple. SHRI SHRI GOVINDAJEE TEMPLE – is an elegant Vaishnavite shrine located in Imphal, the capital city of Manipur. It stands adjacent to the palace of the former rulers of the state. The temple was built in the early 18th century by Rajarishi Bhagyachandra. It has a beautiful image of Lord Vishnu, which is flanked by the idols of Lord Balram and Lord Krishna. Shri Govindajee Temple is simple in its architecture. It has two golden domes, a paved courtyard and a large raised congregation hall O/N hotel at Imphal.
After B/fast Excursion to Loktak Lake, Sendra Island 48kms. Visit 1) KEIBUL LAMJAO NATIONAL PARK (one and only floating national park in the world where the endangered dancing deer – Sangai is found), 2) LOKATK LAKE(largest fresh water lake in north east), 3)INA MEMORIAL(Indian tri color flag was first hoisted here by INA at Moirang) 4) Sendra Park and view point. O/N Hotel at Loktak Lake.
Transfer to Moreh village by car. Moreh is the border of India and Myanmar. . It is the border town of Manipur on the national highway Number 39, surrounded by hills, mountains & rivers which is 110 kilometres from Imphal. It is located on the Indo – Myanmar Road, a commercial town attracting a large numbers of people from neighbouring places.
It is only 5 kilometres away from Tamu, its Myanmar counterpart and is especially the best place for shopping & business. The recent opening of the Border trade turned Moreh into an important commercial hub in North – East. Just on the other side of the border, at Namphanglong, there is a big Myanmar’s market complex where all kinds of Thai and Chinese consumer goods are available at a reasonable low price. You can have a small visit to Tamu (Myanmar part by submitting your i card). Night stay at Imphal.
After breakfast transfer to Ukhrul ( 6 to 7 hrs journey). A picturesque hill town of Manipur – lies about 84 km kilometers to the North East of Imphal. The place is inhabited by Tangkhul Tribes. The life and art of Tangkhuls are attractive and captivating. Their different costumes and wears, utensils, architecture, monumental erections and memorial set-up depict their dexterity in art, which also speak of their sense of beauty and finesse . Night stay at Ukhrul.
Early morning have a small hike to the Sirui Lily hills . If you can climb 1.5 kms you will enjoy the savana and exotic views. Later after lunch you can proceed to Imphal ( 3 hrs drive).
After breakfast transfer to Kohima. It is 5 hrs journey to reach Kohima. Night stay at Kohima/Kisama.
You will be taken to Khonoma village which is a historical village and also the last base for the Angami tribe. Later, you will be taken to visit the state museum where you can witness the tribal lifestyle and culture of the Naga people . Also sightseeing Kohima War Cemetery (It was build in memory of the soldiers who lost their lives during the World War II) and Kisama Heritage Village. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kohima.
After breakfast transfer to Dimapur or Imphal airport.
Optional Day 08 on extra cost ( extra day):
You can go to Dzukou Valley trek if you want little adventure and capable of trekking. ( 6 kms one way trek). Dzukou Valley is a valley located at the border of the Indian states of Nagaland and Manipur. Its a spectacular visual treat of emerald green hills, lush forests, serpentine streams and myriad colourful flowers that dot the vast plain valley and its meadows. It is popularly known as “Valley of Flowers of the North-East”. It is situated at an altitude of 2438 m above sea level, behind the Japfu Peak located in Nagaland.
Hotels are being used or similar
|City/ Place||Standard||3 star|
|Imphal|| City Centre|| The Classic|
|Moirang|| Home stays|| Sendra Park|
| Ukhrul|| 25 Degree North|| Shalom|
|Kohima/ Kigwema|| Home stay|| Dimori Cove|
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used above)
- Food plan mentioned
- Exclusive vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of an experienced driver for 10 Hours per day up to maximum 06:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th September 2019.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
- Nagaland ILP.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Rate Per head
|Hotel Category (Food plan)||Duration||Swift/ WagonR|
( 2 Pax)
(4 Pax )
(6 Pax )
( 8 pax)
|Standard ( EP)||6 Days||26000||18000||16000||15000||14000|
|3 star category ( CP)||6 Days||36000||27500||26000||25000||24000|
|Hotel Category (Food plan)||Duration||Extra Person||Extra Bed||CWB|
|Standard ( EP)||6 Days||7000||3000||1800|
|3 star category ( CP)||6 Days||14000||6000||4500|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- The price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Rates are based on above mentioned pax travelling together, any change in no of pax, days and date of journey will attract re-quote.
- THE WEEKENDER reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service GST 5% shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
You also may like-
Imphal Sightseeing, Loktak Lake, Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipur Sangai Festival 2019, Nagaland Hornbill Festival 2019, Dzukou Valley Trek, Ukhrul-Shirui Lily, Manipur Tour Package 5N/6D, Manipur & Nagaland Tour Package 7N/8D