It is Known as the ‘Switzerland of India, Manipur lies in the deep corner of the northeast part of India. From serene landscapes, exotic wildlife, floating islands to the warm hearted locals, it’s impossible not to fall in love with this place. This beautiful land is surrounded by Nagaland in the north, Mizoram in the south and Assam in the west, and shares a common international border with Burma in the east.Here is the best deal in Manipur Tour Package.
Arrive Imphal Check In Hotel. Visit Kangla Fort, Khwairamband Keithel or Ima Market (Women Local Market) and Govindaji Temple. SHRI SHRI GOVINDAJEE TEMPLE – is an elegant Vaishnavite shrine located in Imphal, the capital city of Manipur. It stands adjacent to the palace of the former rulers of the state. The temple was built in the early 18th century by Rajarishi Bhagyachandra. It has a beautiful image of Lord Vishnu, which is flanked by the idols of Lord Balram and Lord Krishna. Shri Govindajee Temple is simple in its architecture. It has two golden domes, a paved courtyard and a large raised congregation hall O/N hotel at Imphal.
After B/fast Excursion to Loktak Lake, Sendra Island 48kms. Visit 1) KEIBUL LAMJAO NATIONAL PARK (one and only floating national park in the world where the endangered dancing deer – Sangai is found), 2) LOKATK LAKE(largest fresh water lake in north east), 3)INA MEMORIAL(Indian tri color flag was first hoisted here by INA at Moirang) 4) Sendra Park and view point. O/N Hotel at Loktak Lake.
Transfer to Moreh village by car. Moreh is the border of India and Myanmar. . It is the border town of Manipur on the national highway Number 39, surrounded by hills, mountains & rivers which is 110 kilometres from Imphal. It is located on the Indo – Myanmar Road, a commercial town attracting a large numbers of people from neighbouring places.
It is only 5 kilometres away from Tamu, its Myanmar counterpart and is especially the best place for shopping & business. The recent opening of the Border trade turned Moreh into an important commercial hub in North – East. Just on the other side of the border, at Namphanglong, there is a big Myanmar’s market complex where all kinds of Thai and Chinese consumer goods are available at a reasonable low price. You can have a small visit to Tamu (Myanmar part by submitting your i card). Night stay at Imphal.
After breakfast transfer to Ukhrul ( 6 to 7 hrs journey). A picturesque hill town of Manipur – lies about 84 km kilometers to the North East of Imphal. The place is inhabited by Tangkhul Tribes. The life and art of Tangkhuls are attractive and captivating. Their different costumes and wears, utensils, architecture, monumental erections and memorial set-up depict their dexterity in art, which also speak of their sense of beauty and finesse . Night stay at Ukhrul.
Early morning have a small hike to the Sirui Lily hills . If you can climb 1.5 kms you will enjoy the savana and exotic views. Later after lunch you can proceed to Imphal ( 3 hrs drive).
Day 06:after breakfast transfer to Imphal airport.
Hotels are being used or similar
|City/ Place||Standard||3 star|
|Imphal|| City Centre|| The Classic|
|Moirang|| Home stays|| Sendra Park|
| Ukhrul|| 25 Degree North|| Shalom|
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used above)
- Food plan mentioned
- Exclusive vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of an experienced driver for 10 Hours per day up to maximum 06:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th September 2019.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST – 5% , Insurance.
- Forest safari tickets and boat rides
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- CHILD POLICY
- Child Below 4 yrs complimentary
- Child above 04 years with sharing room will be considered as 1 Guest.
Rate Per head
|Hotel Category (Food plan)||Duration||Swift/ Wagonr|
( 2 Pax)
(4 Pax )
(6 Pax )
( 8 pax)
|Standard ( EP)||6 Days||17000||12000||10500||10000||9000|
|3 star category ( CP)||6 Days||24000||19000||17500||17000||16000|
|Hotel Category (Food plan)||Duration||Extra|
|Standard ( EP)||6 Days||5000||3000||1800|
|3 star category ( CP)||6 Days||10000||6000||4500|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- The price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Rates are based on above mentioned pax travelling together, any change in no of pax, days and date of journey will attract re-quote.
- THE WEEKENDER reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service GST 5% shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
You also may like-
Imphal Sightseeing, Loktak Lake, Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipur Sangai Festival 2019, Nagaland Hornbill Festival 2019, Dzukou Valley Trek, Ukhrul-Shirui Lily, Manipur Tour Package 5N/6D, Manipur & Nagaland Tour Package 7N/8D