Bhutan Tour Package-4 Nights & 5 Days
Book Customized Bhutan tour packages at Best Price, let you experience the beauty of this charming yet unexplored part of the Himalayas
Bhutan 4N/5D- Thimpu 1N I Punakha/Wangdue 1N I Paro 2N, Entry/Exit-Paro Airport, Call for booking-+91 9830011715
On arrival meet with Our company representative OR driver OR Guide at Paro Airport (PBH) and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu City Tour consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, King’s Memorial Chorten – This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu. Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) – The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present. & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery – also called as “Tiger’s Nest” (It is 2hrs as moderate hiking from the base camp) & then visit Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport (PBH) for your onward journey.
/ Samden Norzin/Tashi Laden
Wangchuk Resort / White Tara
Hotel Migmar/Ramada Valley
- We provide 01 Non a/c Indica/Innova/Xylo for 02-06 and Premium Category including child.
- We provide 01 Non a/c Bolero / Sumo Gold for 02-08 PAX in Deluxe and all Category including child.
- In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
- Vehicle will be available as per above mentioned itinerary only for this tour
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees