Mystic Meghalaya Tour Package-Guwahati,Kaziranga,Shillong,Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong,Dawki
Kaziranga 2 Nights, Shillong 3 Nights, Guwahati 1 Night
Pickup & Drop-Guwahati Station or Airport
ARRIVE GUWAHATI – KAZIRANGA, 220 KM
As you arrive at Guwahati airport or railway station, our representative will be waiting for you. From there we will drive to Kaziranga, the Rhinos Country. The drive from Guwahati will take a minimum 05 hrs. Upon arrival at Kaziranga, we will check into the wildlife resort.
After freshening up you can go on a guided tour through the forest near your accommodation along the river bank. You can also visit the tea garden and rubber plantation. Later return to the resort for overnight stay.
Get up early for elephant safari into the forest. Our representative will take you to the elephant riding point by jeeps. Here we will be carried through the tall grass. Meanwhile the morning mists will slowly lift leading to an experience that one cannot forget easily. The elephant safari is the best mean for wildlife viewing as the wild animals are not afraid of the elephants and it is possible to observe them from very closely.
Return to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast, we will go for jeep safari in the national park for wildlife viewing in the central zone.
Later return to the resort for unwinding yourself and having lunch. After lunch we will go on our second jeep safari of the day, this time we will visit the Western zone of the national park. One can also spend some time at the Donga view point, situated in western zone. Return to the resort for overnight stay.
KAZIRANGA- GUWAHATI – SHILLONG
Enjoy jeep safari to the national park in the morning and later after breakfast drive to Shillong via Guwahati. En-route we will have a short halt at Barapani Umiam Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
SHILLONG: CHERRAPUNJEE, WATERFALLS, CAVE, LAKE
After an early breakfast leave for Cherrapunjee, barely 65 kms from Shillong. It is the wettest destination in the world and on your drive to Cherrapunjee, you will come across roaring waterfalls diving into unfathomable gorges. Upon arrival, check into a hotel. Fresh n-up and then visit the famous Nohsngithiang Falls, Nohkalikai fall, Mawsmai Cave. Return to hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Cherrapunjee, officially known as Sohra, is 56 kms from Shillong, and a must see destination for all tourists. It was the headquarters of the Khasi & Jaintia province during the British rule before shifting to Shillong in 1864. This was due to the inconvenience caused by excessive rain during the monsoon months.
CHERRAPUNJEE TO THE CLEANEST MAWLLYNNONG VILLAGE – SHILLONG
Early morning we will visit the cleanest village in India that is nearly 28 kms from Cherrapunjee. Just close to the scenic village, there are interesting sights like the living roots bridge and a beautiful sight boulder balancing on another rock.
In the afternoon we will return back to Shillong and en-route we will visit the Elephanta falls and Shillong Peak for enjoying some breath taking views. Upon arrival at Shillong, we will transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
SHILLONG – GUWAHATI
In the morning after breakfast, we will go on local tour of Shillong. We will visit the Ward Lake and Hydari Park. Later, drive to Guwahati. Upon arrival, check into a hotel. In the evening enjoy sunset boat cruise on Brahmaputra. Overnight stay at hotel.
GUWAHATI – DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for onward destinations.
|City/ Place||Standard||Deluxe||3 star|
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used above)
- Food plan mentioned
- Exclusive vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of an experienced driver for 10 Hours per day up to maximum 06:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th April 2018.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST – 5% , Insurance.
- Forest safari ( Gypsey as well as Elephant ride)
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column – Child no Bed.
- Child above 05 years with an extra bed sharing room will be considered as 1 Guest.
Rate Per head
|Hotel Category (Food plan)||Duration||Swift/ WagonR|
( 2 Pax)
|Swift/ Wagon R|
(4 Pax )
(6 Pax )
( 8 pax)
|Standard ( EP)||7 Days||19000||12750||12000||11000|
|Deluxe ( CP)||7 Days||24000||18000||17250||16500|
|3 star category ( CP)||7 Days||27000||20000||19250||18250|
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees