Bhutan Tour Package-5 Nights & 6 Days
Book Amazing Customized Bhutan tour packages at Best Price, experience the beauty of Bhutan-The Last Paradise
Bhutan 5N/6D- Phuentsholing 1N I Thimpu 2N I Paro 2N
Entry & Exit-Bagdogra Airport/ Hasimara Station/Alipurduar Station/ New Jalpaiguri Station Call for booking-+91 9830011715
Meet & Greet on arrival at Hasimara Railway Station and transfer to Phuentsholing – The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft). On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2 hrs hike from the base camp).This monastery is built amazingly on a cliff.It is said that Guru Rimpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence called a “Tiger Nest” .This monastery was built in 1692 caught fire on 19thApril 1998,that damaged the main structure of the building and some religious contents. On a sunny day please do remember to carry sunscreen lotions, water ,walking stick and a hat. Once you reach the monastery pleas do not forget to have a peep at the tiger’s nests. It is usually led into by a small door. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsoling and then to Alipurduar/ Hasimara railway station for return journey
/ Samden Norzin/Tashi Laden
Wangchuk Resort / White Tara
Hotel Migmar/Ramada Valley
- We provide 01 Non a/c Indica/Innova/Xylo for 02-06 and Premium Category including child.
- We provide 01 Non a/c Bolero / Sumo Gold for 02-08 PAX in Deluxe and all Category including child.
- In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
- Vehicle will be available as per above mentioned itinerary only for this tour
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees