Exclusive Assam Wildlife Tour Package-Manas,Nameri & Kaziranga 6N/7D
Guwahati – Manas 2N-Nameri 2N-Kaziranga 2N
Call +91 9830011715
DAY 1-ARRIVE GUWAHATI – MANAS NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival at Guwahati airport / Railway station meet with our representative. After welcome arrival we will leave for our first wildlife destination in the state Manas National Park. Manas National Park is situated within the foothills of Himalaya in the north bank of the Brahmaputra River.
Upon arrival in Manas transfer to the wildlife resort. Enjoy the vicinity around the resort with the amount of time. Overnight stay in Manas.
DAY 2-MANAS NATIONAL PARK
This morning we will start our day little early and will move for our first Jungle ride to the Manas National Park. The wildlife safari is the best medium to explore a wildlife sanctuary and view the wildlife from a very close. This one hour safari will take us to the dense and narrow paths to increasing the chances of animal sighting.
Later we will return to the resort for fresh-n-up and breakfast. After breakfast we will be ready for our first vehicle safari to the national park. The vehicle safari to the national park will be for two to two and half hrs. Here we will be moving on the wild path of Manas National Park to explore the most stunning pristine wildlife habitat.
Return back to the resort for lunch. After lunch we will again move on our wildlife jungle safari to explore the Brahmaputra valley with its semi-evergreen forest. The forest is very rich in species of all Indian wildlife. Here you will have a chance to view the only known home for the rare and endangered Assam Roofed Turtle, Hispid Hare, Golden Langur and Pygmy Hog. Later in the evening return to the resort. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
DAY 3-MANAS NATIONAL PARK – NAMERI NATIONAL PARK
Today we will leave for our next nature’s pride Nameri National Park, situated within the foothills of eastern Himalayas. Upon reaching transfer to the Nature camp. Evening free at leisure or make a visit to the nearby Pygmy Hog Foundation and learn about the species. The Pygmy Hogs are one of the world’s most endangered mammals. These Pygmy Hogs are kept in captive breeding in Guwahati and now they are kept in semi-natural conditions of Nameri before being set free into the park.
Overnight stay in camp.
DAY4-NAMERI NATIONAL PARK
This morning we will go on a fascinating river rafting on Jia Bhoroli River. For the same we will drive 25 kms from the resort towards the river upstream, from where we will enjoy the downstream rafting on the inflatable raft. Here we will have a chance to see a lot of migratory waterfowl and if you are so lucky then one can even spot the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Elephant on the banks of the river from the boat. The 13 km stretch of rafting will takes around three hours.
After the river rafting return to the camp site for lunch. After lunch we will go on a nature trail along the reserve. Here we will be accompanied with the knowledgeable forest guides and armed forest guards. The forest treks are the best way to explore the Nameri National Park as it allows you to get very close to the wildlife life. Here once can spot the rare species of white-winged wood ducks and the great hornbills.
DAY 5-NAMERI NATIONAL PARK – KAZIRANGA
On the fifth day of our Assam adventure, we will leave for the UNESCO world Heritage site and Rhino’s country – Kaziranga National Park. Upon reaching Kaziranga transfer to the wildlife resort.
After fresh-n-up one can go on a guided tour through the forest near your accommodation along the river bank. Also visit the tea garden and rubber plantation. Later return to the resort for overnight stay.
Today we will get up a little early and will get ready for first forest safari. Our representative will take you to the riding point by jeeps. Here we will be moving through the tall grass while the morning mists slowly lift is an experience that one won’t forget easily. The wildlife safari is best mean for viewing wildlife as the wild animals are not afraid themselves and possibly we can observe them from the very close.
We will return to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast we will go on our first Jeep safari to the national park for wildlife viewing in the central zone. Later return to the resort for fresh-n-up and spent the time till lunch. After lunch we will go on our second jeep safari of the day, this time we will visit the Western zone of the national park. One can also spent some time at the Donga view point, situated in western zone. Later return to the resort for overnight stay.
DAY 7-KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI – DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the resort and leave for Guwahati. Upon arrival in Guwahati city we will transit to airport / railway station for onward connection.
Manas-Birina or Similar
Nameri- Eco Camp or Similar
Kaziranga- Florican or Similar
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used above)
- Food plan mentioned
- Exclusive vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of an experienced driver for 10 Hours per day up to maximum 06:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th April 2018.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST – 5% , Insurance.
- Forest safari ( Gypsey as well as Elephant ride)
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column – Child no Bed.
- Child above 05 years with an extra bed sharing room will be considered as 1 Guest.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees