Wildlife and Cultural Tours of Assam-Guwahati,Kaziranga,Majuli,Sibsagar 6N/7D
Guwahati 2N- Kaziranga 2N – Majuli 1N- Jorhat 1N
Call +91 9830011715
Day – 01 – Arrival at Guwahati – Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (GAU) / Guwahati Railway Station (GHY) & transfer to Kaziranga National Park –
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Kaziranga National Park – After lunch drive to Kaziranga – It is approximately 220 kilometers and is nearly 05 hours drive – Kaziranga National Park has been granted maximum protection under the Indian law for wildlife conservation – The sanctuary, which hosts two-thirds of the world’s great one-horned rhinoceroses and is a World Heritage Site – Located on the edge of the Eastern Himalaya biodiversity hotspot, the park combines high species diversity and visibility – Reach by evening and check into hotel / resort – Evening stroll around the local area – Overnight stay at Kaziranga
Day – 02 – Kaziranga National Park Activities –
Early morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant – Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky one can spot the tiger also – It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park – Return to the resort for breakfast – After breakfast, visit Assamese Village, Craft Centre etc – After lunch Jeep Safari in one of the ranges of the park – Return to the hotel / resort – Evening stroll around the local area – Overnight stay at Kaziranga
Day – 03 – Transfer from Kaziranga to Majuli & sightseeing –
A distance of approximately 135 kilometers and is nearly 02 hours drive & 1 ½ Hours ferry ride – Morning after breakfast depart by car for Majuli. En-route crossing mighty Brahmaputra River by ferry – Arrive and check in at the traditionally built cottages – Afternoon explore Majuli visiting the Satras, the birth place of Vaishnavite culture in Assam and the tribal villages – Evening visit to a nearby sand beach in Brahmaputra to witness the sunset – Dinner and overnight at the resort – As per the availability of the room it might be at Neemati in that case we have to cross the Brahmaputra that will take another 1 ½ hrs, timing of the ferry depends on the river condition – Night stay at Majuli
Day – 04 – Majuli / Neemati – Sibasagar – Jorhat
After breakfast (Depending the stay either at Majuli, or at Neemati) drive to Sibsagar – Sibsagar sight-seeing like Ranghar, (Amphitheatre), Talatal Ghar (Palace of the King), Karenghar (Palace of the King), Borpukhuri (Man made water Reservoir), and Shiva Doul (The tallest Shiva temple in the entire north east) – Jorhat was the first town of the Upper and central Assam installing electricity supply in 1923. The first aeroplane on north-eastern soil was landed in Jorhat in 1928. Jorhat Gymkhana Club is the oldest golf course in Asia and third oldest in the world – Over Night at Jorhat
Day – 05 – Transfer from Jorhat to Guwahati
Early morning breakfast – A distance of approximately 310 Kilometers and is nearly 6 – 7 hours drive – After Breakfast drive back to Guwahati – Late lunch at the Hotel / Resort – Many ancient Hindu temples are in the city, giving it the name City Of Temples”- Dispur, the capital of Assam, is in the circuit city region located within Guwahati and is the seat of the Government of Assam – After the activities to the city (Guwahati) and check in at the hotel at Guwahati – Four major shopping center of Guwahati are Pan Bazaar, Paltan Bazaar, Fancy Bazaar and Uzan Bazaar – Night stay at Guwahati
Day – 06 – Guwahati Local Sightseeing –
With pack breakfast Guwahati sightseeing like Maa Kamakhya Temple, Nabagaraha Temple (Temple of nine planets), Umananda Temple (smallest river temple in the midst of the river Brahmaputra) Basistha & Balaji Temple etc – After lunch visit State Zoo, Science Museum, Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Government emporium for shopping etc – Four major shopping center and places of interest fro tourist are Pan Bazaar, Paltan Bazaar, Fancy Bazaar and Uzan Bazaar – Evening if time permits River Cruise on the river Brahmaputra (depending on the river condition) – Over night stay at Guwahati
Day – 07 – Departure Transfer to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (GAU) / Guwahati Railway Station (GHY)
Early morning breakfast – Drop at the Railway Station – Few fact about Assam worth mentioning is the ancient cities of Pragjyotishpura and Durjaya (North Guwahati) were the capitals of the ancient state of Kamarupa under the Varman and Pala dynasties – Many ancient Hindu temples are in the city, giving it the name City Of Temples”- Dispur, the capital of Assam, is in the circuit city region located within Guwahati and is the seat of the Government of Assam – After breakfast drive to Airport (GAU) / Station (GHY) – Drop at Guwahati Airport / Guwahati Railway Station – Forwarding Journey
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used above)
- Food plan mentioned
- Exclusive vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of an experienced driver for 10 Hours per day up to maximum 06:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th April 2018.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST – 5% , Insurance.
- Forest safari ( Gypsey as well as Elephant ride)
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column – Child no Bed.
- Child above 05 years with an extra bed sharing room will be considered as 1 Guest.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees