2019 Exclusive Puja Tour Package of Arunachal
Find Exclusive & Specially crafted Puja Tour Packages in 2019,like every year,in 2019 also The Weekender has arranged Exclusive Puja Tour Packages fixed departure of Arunachal from GWH.
DELUXE PACKAGE (FOOD PLAN:-EP)
- Rs 14400/- (Triple Sharing)
- Rs 15900/- (Double sharing)
- Rs 25000/- single
- child below 3 years without extra bed and without seat is free of charge
- child above 3 years to 8 years without extra bed, with seat is Rs 8500
EP:- Only Room, Food on extra cost directly payable
TAX:- 5% GST will be EXTRA
EP:- No Food Only Room
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Driver’s expenses.
- Parking fee.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Forest entry charges if needed
- Bumla Pass and Madhuri lake by local vehicle on extra cost ( Rs 1500/ head)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Guwahati stay and transfer if required
- ILP assistance if needed
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry sufficient woollen including hand gloves.
Road conditions from Bhalukpong to Tawang are very very bad.
Sight seeing in Tawang our vehicle maintain local syndicate rules ,
To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued in Guwahati/Kolkata which takes 15 working days. Documents required: 2 passport size photographs, 1 Photo identity with Address proof.
Rate are subject to available at the time of confirmation
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR LAND PACKAGE
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 30 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.