Ganga Awas Villa in Raichak,46 km from Taratala
Call +91 9830011715/ +91 7980453218, Emailemail@example.com
Furnished Villa or Bungalow in Raichak for weekend trips
This Private Furnished Villa in Raichak is spread on 9 kottah land with a 2400 sqft duplex situated in a secured gated community of villas named Ganga Awas, by the Gujrat Ambuja group.
This Private Villa has a spacious living room with a cosy sitting area extending into a dining space overlooking a huge green lawn and a decent sized functional open kitchen. The villa comes with 3 bedrooms.
The complex is surrounded by green agricultural land dotted with villages. Ffort Raichak – a fort themed resort hotel is located at a short drive or walk away with multi cuisine restaurants, a spa and swimming pool that can be availed at your own expense.
River Ganges is approximately 500 mts away and you can enjoy a boat ride with prior booking.A personal conveyance is the ideal way to reach here and move around. Free parking is available inside the gated community.
Regular Tariff-Rs.10500 per night (Check in 2pm-Check out-11am)
The above rates include the following:
- Accommodation for 6 adults and 3 children below the age of 10 years
- Breakfast with the following options:
- i) Luchi, Tarkari, sweets OR
- ii) Bread, butter, jam, eggs (boiled/omelette) and sweets
iii) Tea/coffee and biscuits
Additional guest will be charged @ Rs.1000/- per head per day inclusive of breakfast, sleeping mattress, pillow and duvet.
Lunch and dinner as follows can be arranged on a chargeable basis:
- Veg meal @ Rs.700/- per head per day will include :
- i) Lunch – Rice/Roti, Dal, Alu Bhaja, Seasonal vegetable, Green salad, Papad and Sweets
- ii) Evening Snacks – Vegetable pakora
iii) Dinner – Rice/Roti, Dal, Begun bhaja, Seasonal vegetable, Green salad and Sweets
- Non Veg meal @ Rs.900/- per head per day will include the below in addition to the above mentioned veg meal :
- i) Lunch – Local fish curry (mostly rohu fish) OR Chicken curry
- ii) Dinner – Chicken curry
- Special rate is applicable for the Holiday like 24th Dec to 1st Jan,15th Aug,23 to 26th Jan etc.
- We do not have facility to house Drivers. You can make your own arrangements nearby and the caretaker will be happy to guide with any information required in this regard.
Best Time to Visit Raichak
To visit Raichak the best time is October to March. The nights are cold and chilled and the days are very pleasant. In winters the riverside township and resorts attract tourist for its fresh and beautiful air.
How to Reach Raichak By Train, Bus, and Air
By Train: There is direct train communication with Raichak. You have to take a train from Howrah and get down at Uluberia. It is around 54 km away from Kolkata. From Uluberia around 33 km. You can take a taxi or an auto will reach by one hour.
By Road: you can take a bus from Kolkata and reach Haldia, which 15kms away from Raichak and by taking a taxi can reach there in half an hour. The best option to drive a car or rent a car to Raichak from Kolkata, it will take just 1.5 hours.
By Air: The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash airport and from the airport, you have to take a car or a taxi to reach Raichak. It will take about 2 hours to cover only 54 km.