Tajpur Beach Luxury Resort with Swimming Pool
Call +91 9830011715/ +91 7980453218, Emailemail@example.com
Tajpur beach is one of the finest beach in West Bengal
Tajpur luxury resort is beat place to stay in Tajpur, we offer to our valued guests with the highest level of comfort with a choice of 28 air-conditioned room.
All rooms are equipped with all modern contemporary facility and each room has its own personal balcony. Our hotel also features an outdoor Infinity swimming pool with a sunken bar where you can cool off from the tropical sun.
Our in-house restaurant quietly pampers the gastronomic needs of its coveted guests in a casual relaxed, air conditioned dining. Our Resort is the first Luxury Resort where undisturbed ambience is ideal for shooting films, office conference, corporate parties & personalized party arrangement.
We are always dedicated to serve you the best comfort so that you have a memorable stay because WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE.
- Sankarpur Beach and Champa River Estuary: One of the oldest beach destinations in West Bengal, Sankarpur is a harbour and fishing ground, on the river Champa. It is 15 minutes by car from the property.
- Digha: The oldest and the most popular beach destination of West Bengal, Digha takes around 45 minutes by car to reach from the property. For shopping or bathing in the beaches, this beach is a good choice.
- Mandarmani: Another famous sea beach destination, 35 minutes away from the property, this beach is famous for water sports.
- Chandpur Beach: A virgin beach, comparatively newly famous destination, 30 minutes drive from the property.
- Mangrove in Bichitrapur: A unique mangrove boating experience crossing the Odisha border, in Bichitrapur, in an island. It takes about an hour to reach the place by car and then 30 minutes by boat to reach the mangrove island, depending on the tide.
- Talsari and Udaipur: Popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches near Odisha and West Bengal border. It takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes to visit them both.
Best Time to Visit:
The place is fit to visit throughout the year. But in summer, the weather stays hot and humid. Winter is the perfect for this kind of beach destination.
How to Reach:
Rail: The nearest two major rail-stations are Contai and Ramnagar. From Contai, auto-rickshaw can be hired till the property or pick up can be arranged upon prior request. From Digha, the distance is 18 km and it takes around 1 hour to reach by a hired car.
Air: The nearest airport is Dumdum (Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport). From there, the property is approx. 180 km and it takes around 4 hours to reach in a car.
Road: From Kolkata, it is connected via Vidyasagar Setu, Kona Expressway. The distance is 170 km and it takes around 4 hours to reach by car.
Rs.3200+18% GST with B/F
You can visit nearby beaches along with Tajpur-