RAICHAK LUXURY VILLA/BUNGALOW, QUIET GETAWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF A BUSY LIFE…
Experience a luxurious, pampered stay at our Bungalow in Raichak.Located just 53 km away from Kolkata, in Raichak, this is a place where you can just relax and forget your day-to-day problems.
Sinking into the plush chairs under the garden umbrella on a cold, windy day or a still night is an experience in itself. Ask for pakoras (fried snack) with your chilled drink as you enjoy a game of cards. At night hear the crickets breaking the stillness of the air. And if you’re a star gazer look up at the sky. We guarantee a smog-free environment! Oh, did you just spot Venus?
For all those vacation seekers who wanted a secluded, peaceful and serene spot for spending your quality time nearby Kolkata,Raichak Garden Villa is a ideal place for them. The perfect getaway demands only 2.5 hours drive from Kolkata and then you land at Raichak. The private villa with large windows overlooking the Huge Green Lawn & Hoogly river is just few steps away. Make a few days of your vacation worth every bit, live the celebrity way with all the comforts such as private garden, green lawn, scenic rooms equipped with all modern amenities.
AMENITIES & SERVICES-
3 air conditioned double bedrooms with attached bathrooms
Air conditioned hall and dining room
Cooking basics- pots and pans, teabags, coffee, milk and sugar, glassware and silverware
Onsite caretaker for any help you may need
Services of a cook for a nominal additional charge ( optional)
Kitchen where guests can cook their own meals
Water-purifier, Electric kettle, Microwave
Refrigerator, Stove, Geyser
Bed and bath – bed linen, extra pillows and blankets
Outdoor- front patio and huge lawns
Free street parking
Private balcony room
- Enjoy Ferry rides from Raichak jetty and Nupur Jetty to Kukrahatti or Gadiara.
- Indulge yourself in a river cruise voyage on the scenic Diamond Harbour.
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset on river Hooghly and rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Savour the delicious all Bengal cuisines at the villa cooked by professional cooks.
- Take a stroll around the garden and fill your mornings with vivacity.
- You can visit the Fort. Situated at 2 km from Raichak, which was built during the British rule.
- You can visit Diamond Harbour. Only 10 km from Raichak is situated on the conjunction of Hooghly River and Bay of Bengal. It is not a beach but you will get a beach like feel here including spotting of ships incoming and outgoing. The place also has various tourist spots like Purano Kella, Lighthouse, a big fish market, naval camp, Swiss Gate, South Bengal Museum at Noongola, Lal-Pole etc.
- The Pan-India famous Ramakrishna Mission is just 7 km away from Raichak, located on the banks of Hooghly River.
- Joynagar, just 53 km away specializes in all things handicraft. One can explore the local tradition and explore the village to see how they have sustained this age-old tradition even in this modern era.
Best Time to Visit
You can visit Raichak at any time. But the best time is considered to be between October and May. The temperature during this time is not harsh so you can spend quality time in a pleasant atmosphere. Rainy season is the perfect for Raichak.
How to Reach
By Road – This is the best option to visit Raichak. Kolkata is 53 km away and can take up to 3hrs
By Railways – There are no direct trains from Kolkata. However one can board till Uluberia station, the nearest railway station (33 km from Raichak).
For Entire Villa: INR 10500 + 5% GST FOR 6 ADULTS & 2 KIDS
- EXTRA PERSON COST INR 1000 PER HEAD
- MAX 8 ADULTS CAN BE ALLOWED
Kids above 10 years will be considered as adults.
Food-Cook is there for your food preparation OR can be arranged by caretaker from outside or you can have from Specialty Restaurant by Ambuja Neotia. it