Prantik Villa in Shantiniketan
Prantik Villa, spend a memorable holiday in Shantiniketan
Prantik Villa is a private, independent, furnished, 2 storey house has 2 AC bedrooms, 2 toilets, balcony, living- dining room, kitchen, and garden with car parking space. Completely secure with 24 hours potable water, 5 minutes from Prantik station, 3 Kms from Santiniketan Ashram, conveniently located. This quiet, peaceful, get away offers comfortable stay for 4-6 persons.
We would like to share its beauty and peace with you. We invite you to go through the photos on this page and hope that you visit soon!
How to Reach
By Train: Sealdaha Station to Bolpur (150 km) avail Kanchanjhangha Express, Matara Express. From Kolkata Station Balurghat Express. From Howrah Station to Bolpur, Express trains are Ganadebata, Santiniketan, Malda Intercity, Kabiguru, Satabdi, Biswabharati Fast Passenger etc. Santiniketan is just 2km away from Bolpur Station, Rickshaws are available.
By Car: Avail two road route 1) From Kolkata via Durgapur Expressway to Burdwan 108 Shiva Mandir towards Guskara and Vedia to Santiniketan (short route ,172 km.) 2)Via Durgapur Express to Panagarh Darjeeling More towards Illum Bazar and way to Santiniketan (distance 210km from Kolkata.)
- Sonajhurir Sanibarer Haat- The sonibarer haat at Sonajhuri, Khoai is one of the best places to rewind, enjoy & relax. The bauls singing, the tribal dances & the local haat where all items locally made are available quite cheap is a delight to watch, shop & enjoy.
- Visva Bharati University- It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva-Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India.
- Srijani Shilpagram- Srijani Shilpagram is located in Santiniketan Sriniketan area at Bolpur in Birbhum District. It is developed and maintained by EZCC (Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre
- Kopai River
- The Kankalitala Temple- Kankalitala is a temple town near Bolpur subdivision of Birbhum district in West Bengal. It is located about 9 kilometers (5.6 miles) from Bolpur
- Maluti (also Malooti, or) is a small village near Shikaripara in Dumka District of Jharkhand, India. The place has 72 old temples.
About Prantik Villa-
Tariff-Rs.3500/- full Bunglow for 4 adults & 2 Children (two family)
- You can cook yourself,all the utensils,Gas cylinder,Microwave are there.
- Food can be arranged from outside by our Caretaker on prior notice
- Caretaker will be available for particular time
- You have to submit your Photo Identity proof in time of booking
- Special Tariff of Rs.5000 will be applicable from 20 Dec-1st Jan & time of Dolyatra