“Prakrit”, means “originated from mother nature”, “Parkrit” is latest rural based sustainable stay
With social responsibility over at village Asannagar, Nadia Dist It is approx 130 km from Kolkata in Assannagar Village, Nadia, West Bengal.You are sitting in the verandah of your house witnessing the village life unfolding before you, paddy fields swaying in the wind, farmers tilling their lands, village elders gossiping under the Banyan tree, fishermen pulling up their nets, village boys are bathing in nearby river called “Jhor”. Prakrit is the best place to rejuvenate yourself.
Prakrit offers cosy homestay facility along with the experience of authentic Bengali cuisine. A place where people can touch and smell nature, breathe in fresh air, taste the authentic bengali food at its best and hear nature’s concert.
How to Reach Prakrit
By Road-Kolkata > Ranaghat > Badkulla via Krishnanagar bypass > Kulgachi > Assannagar > 130 km (Approx)
By train-Either Majdia station (Gede-Sealdah route) OR Krishnanagar station
Activities in Prakrit-
- Village Walk, bird watching, country boat riding, harvesting of crops for your own cooking, fishing with local means, animal feeding, Bonfire, Baul gan.
- Local sightseeing-
- Shibnivas – 8 km. It is the largest Lord Shiva idol in Asia.
- Paglakhali – 8km Lord Shiva temple
- Akshay Bottolla – 9 km. A huge Banyan tree covering an area of approx 2 acres.
- Ghurni, Krishnangar – 13 km
- Krishnanagar Church, Rajbari, Khore river – 12km
- Mayapur – 25 km
- Nabadwip – 27 km
- No of rooms: 4 (2 AC-First Floor & 2 NAC Rooms-Ground Floor)
- Tariff: AC-Rs 3500 /Room/Day on CP & NAC-Rs 3000 /Room/Day on CP
- Extra Person –Rs. 350.00
- Children –Upto 4 years free
- Food – Rs. 850.00/Head/Day
- Food Package –Morning Tea, Breakfast,Lunch, Evening Tea and Snacks, Dinner