Barjora is part of the Bankura uplands in the west gradually merging with Bankura –Bishnupur Rarh plains in the north east. Barjora is a good option for Weekend Trips from Kolkata.The area is having a gradual descent from Chota Nagpur Plateau. The soil is laterite red and bed are covered with scrub jungle and sal wood. The western portion is characterized with many hill and ridges. There are Damodar river and coal mine in the northern part. It is an organic farm house spreading over land of 65 acres. It is 10 min from Durgapur barrage and river Damodar.
How To Reach Barjora
Nearest Rail head is Durgapur, you can take Toto/Auto from here,it is just 10km from station.
By road you can take Durgapur expressway, its just 115km form Dharmatala Bus stand
Nearby Places in Barjora Farm
- Durgapur Barrage in River Damodar is just 10 min.walk from our farm
- Shushunia Pahar is 45km away from Barjora
- Bishnupur-the temple town is just 51 km from here
About Barjora Farm
Refresh your mind with excellent luxurious accommodation .Total 10 rooms are available at this moment. All rooms are well furnished and properly hygiene maintained.
• A multi- cuisine restaurant for delicious food.
• A beautiful pond with fishing and boating facilities, gym and indoor games are also available here.
• There is a big conference hall for 100 pax accommodation and 2 small halls for 50 pax accommodation in each.
- Luxury Room(4Nos) – 5000/-(Double Bed) with Breakfast
Deluxe Room(2Nos) – 4000/-(Double Bed) with Breakfast
Dormitory (4Nos) – 750/per head (9 Beded) with Breakfast
- Extra Bed – 400/-
- Fooding (breakfast to Dinner )- Rs.750/- per person/ per day
Nearby Stay in Kenduli Spiritual Ashram