Bhutan Tour Package-4 Nights & 5 Days
Book Customized Bhutan tour packages at Best Price, let you experience the beauty of this charming yet unexplored part of the Himalayas
Bhutan 4N/5D- Thimpu 1N I Punakha/Wangdue 1N I Paro 2N, Entry/Exit-Paro Airport, Call for booking-+91 9830011715
Day 01: Paro Airport (PBH) – Thimphu City Tour
(Distance: 65 kms. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
On arrival meet with Our company representative OR driver OR Guide at Paro Airport (PBH) and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu City Tour consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, King’s Memorial Chorten – This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu. Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) – The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present. & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue – City Tour
(Distance: 77 kms. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 03: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro City Tour
(Distance: 140 kms. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 04: Paro City Tour
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery – also called as “Tiger’s Nest” (It is 2hrs as moderate hiking from the base camp) & then visit Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Airport (PBH)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport (PBH) for your onward journey.
Thimpu-Welcome home/ Tashi Gashel/ Chopel Norky/The Woods
Paro-Hotel City/ Samden Norzin/Tashi Laden
Phuentsholing- Selgoen/ Green Valley/Mid Point
Punakha- Kingaling Non view/ Tashi Gatshel /Degoling
Deluxe Hotels (2 star)
Thimpu-Shantideva/ Hotel 89/ Centenniel Tavern
Paro-Tsonam Trofel/ Kuenphen/ Dechen Resort /Kuenpheng
Phuentsholing- Sinchula/ Hotel Centennial /Tsheringma
Punakha- Kingaling deluxe View/ Tashiling
3 star Hotels
Thimpu-Amodhara/ Peaceful Resort / Wangchuk Resort / White Tara
Paro-Galling/ Taktsang Paradise/ Dorjiling/ Namsaycholing Resort
Punakha- Pema Karpo / Meri Phunsum
Phuentsholing- Royal Orchid/ Damchen
4 star Hotels
Thimpu-Ariya Resort/ Hotel Migmar/Ramada Valley
Paro-Tashi Namgay / Tiger Nest
Punakha-Meri Puensum / Damchen Resort /Khuru Resort
Phuentsholing -Hotel Gamega
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing on CP (with Breakfast)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Driver’s expenses
- Parking fee.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees of Dzong, Monastery, Museum etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- We provide 01 Non a/c Indica/Innova/Xylo for 02-06 and Premium Category including child.
- We provide 01 Non a/c Bolero / Sumo Gold for 02-08 PAX in Deluxe and all Category including child.
- In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.
- Vehicle will be available as per above mentioned itinerary only for this tour
Rate Per head
|Bhutan 4 Nights / 5 Days Plan:- CP||Duration||WagonR ( 2 Pax)||Ertiga (4 Pax )||Innova (6 Pax )|
|3 star category||5 Days||165000||12800||12200|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- The price does not include –
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Rates are based on above mentioned pax travelling together, any change in no of pax, days and date of journey will attract re-quote.
- THE WEEKENDER reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service GST 5% shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Travel Date: 100% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 7-15 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- 16-30 Days Prior to Travel Date: 75% of the Package Cost as Cancellation Charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue / Thimphu / Paro:
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
ü Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
ü Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
ü Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
Indian currency of Rs 500 and 2000 is not accepted at all places in Bhutan but lower currency notes are accepted