If you are looking for serenity, Jharkhali island in Sundarban may be your ideal getaway. Nestled in the lap of the wonderful Sunderbans, it’s an isolated tourist spot, around 100km away from Kolkata. Jharkhali is situated at an almost equal distance from Godkhali and Sonakhali in Basanti block of South 24-Parganas. The mangrove forests of the Sunderbans start where Jharkhali ends.
Tucked away on the south-east fringe of the Sunderbans, Jharkhali can be reached from Basanti and Canning via Sonakhali, Kultali and Kumirmari. After passing through lush green paddy fields, small villages and lines of trees on either side of the road, Jharkhali lies almost at the edge of brackish water.
About Jharkhali Sundarban Resort
Our Resort in Jharkhali Island in the best location closest to the forest core area to spend an ideal time amidst nature for a couple of days.
It has cottages for accommodation with the most modern amenities with 40 guests. The balconies in the cottage allow a clear view of the water body and the garden.
Tourists can reach Sunderbans on fixed departure dates or any day as per the choice of tourists.
Day Trip To Jharkhali-Sundarbans
- 08 Persons (Per Head) Rs. 2,500/- (For Non-A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all.
- 20 Persons (Per Head) Rs. 2,200/- (For Non-A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all.
Minimum 08 persons for the package Requires
- 7.30 A.M. :Pick up from Kolkata, West Bengal India. Arrival at Royal Sunderban Wild Resort, Jharkhali refresh with welcome drink, in the afternoon followed by lunch.
- Move to visit Jharkhali watch tower for viewing wild life, Tiger rescue centre for viewing Famous Royal Bengal Tiger and then moving to Butterfly garden, Dobanki Jungle Camp (496 mtr. Adventurous canopy walk inside the jungle), and witnessing scenic Sun setting on the juncture of River Matla and Herobhanga.
- 5.30 P.M. :Departure for Kolkata.
- 9.00 P.M. :Arrival at Kolkata
Sundarban Safari 1 Night & 2 Days
- 8.30 A.M : pick up from Kolkata, West Bengal India
- 11.30 -1 2.30 P.M : Arrival at Jharkhali, Check – in to the Resort. And refresh with a welcome drinks.
- 1.15 P.M : Lunch.
- 2.45 P.M : Move to visit Jharkhali watch tower for viewing wild life, Tiger rescue centre for viewing Famous Royal Bengal Tiger and then moving to Butterfly garden and witnessing scenic Sun setting on the juncture of River Matla and Herobhanga.
- 5.30 P.M : Return to Resort at Jharkhali.
- 6.00 P.M : Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks. Enjoy aPanoramic view from Watch Tower. Evening get
- 9.00 P.M : Dinner.
- 6.30 A.M : Morning Tea
- 7.30 A.M : Early morning we will start Boat Safari (8 Hrs) & Jungle soaring through small Creeks (Breakfast & Lunch on the boat),Covering Pirkhali one, Pirkhali two, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower.
- 1.00 P.M : Lunch Break
- Then we will move towards Dobanki Jungle Camp (496 mtr Adventurous canopy walk inside the jungle). We will also visit the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre then we will cruise through Bidya Sea Face – back through the 5 river junction – Finally we will move to Jharkhali Resort.
- 5.00 P.M – Check out & Proceed for Kolkata.
Cost for 1 Night & 2 Days
- 02 persons (per head) Rs. 6500.00 (for Non A.C.) and Rs.7500.00 (for A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all
- 04 persons (per head) Rs. 5000.00 (for Non A.C.) and Rs.6000.00 (for A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all
- 09 persons (per head) Rs. 4600.00 (for Non A.C.) and Rs.5300.00 (for A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all
- 20 persons (per head) Rs. 4400.00 (for Non A.C.) and Rs.5200.00 (for A.C.) (Kolkata to Kolkata) including all
** GST applicable
** For exclusive Car changes Rs. 5000.00 will be charged extra
** Self transportation – Discount Rs. 500.00 on package for 01 Night 02 Days (per person)
Hotel Used- Royal Sundarban Resort,Jharkhali or Similar
Room tariff of Jharkhali Resort
|ROOM TYPE||E P (Rs.)||C P (Rs.) |
[ With Breeakfast ]
|A.C DELUX ROOM|
|A.C DELUX ROOM|
|NON A.C DELUX ROOM|
|NON A.C DELUX ROOM|
|NON A.C STANDARD ROOM|