Burul Bunglow is located just beside bank of river Hooghly, it is a small riverside village located in Budge Budge,24 Parganas South District of West Bengal State. It is a apprx.35 km distance from Kolkata. Its a perfect Weekend Destination near Kolkata for One night stay or Day Outing/Picnic.
Burul Bungalow is in almost 10 bighas of land with a small pond,vegetable & flower garden. We have two storied of Bungalow with Two rooms in each floor & Two Ethnic Cottages for night stay.
Burul Bunglow is divided into two parts One is Nodir Dhar area & another is Bungalow area.
Day Outing and Picnic in Burul Bunglow
We will cater 3 separate group in 3 separate venue for picnic/day outing at a time
Min.15 no of heads required
Cost-Rs.900 per head
Bunglow Area-This property is in almost 10 bighas of land with a small pond,vegetable & flower garden. We have two storied of Bungalow with Two rooms in each floor.
Cottage Area-Two AC Cottages, normally we will provide Cottages for Picnic. We don’t allow outside caterer for this area.
Nodir Dhar Area-Another 1.25 bighas of land just beside bank of Ganges with One Room of 600 sq ft(Non AC), it’s fitted for 100 to 125 pax separately.
- Breakfast- Koraisutir kochuri, Alurdom, Joynagar Mowa or Sweet
- Snacks– Chicken Pakora & Veg pakora
- Lunch– Rice, Dal,Sabzi, Alubhaja,Rui/katla(1pc), Mutton (4 pcs), Chatney, Papad,
- Evening tea or coffee n biscuits.
- Bottled water 20lt Jar (kinley/bisleri/aquafina) complimentary.
- For 15 to 25 heads will provide 1 room for rest as complementary
- Garden Chair,Umbrella with Table will be provided
- Child Policy-Below 5 years no charge, 5 to 7 years 50%, above 7 years full charge will be applicable.
- We will only allow Outside caterer for this Venue. Charge will be Rs.15000/-
How To Reach Burul Bunglow From Kolkata
Air :Nearest Airport is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. From Airport, you need to take up road journey, covering the distance of about 40 kilometres from Taratala through Joka to Budge Budge Trunk Road or Bakhrahat Road and reach Burul Bungalow.
Road :Burul Bari distance from Kolkata, West Bengal by Budge Budge Trunk Road is 40 kilometres. It is nearly 1 and a half hour journey. It is a comfortable entry to an offbeat weekend destination from Kolkata by road.
Rail :– Sealdah to Budge Budge: There is a plethora of Budge Budge bound local trains and the corresponding distance is 25 kilometres. The average travelling time is 1 hour.
Note :Burul Bungalow distance from Budge Budge railway station is 10 kilometres. You can find a fleet of totos, auto rickshaws plying at the station exterior, charging reasonably adhering to Budge Budge municipality guidelines. Within no time, you reach here to spend your weekend in tranquillity. It is one of the best weekend destination near Kolkata.